Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Siberian Lutheran Church Leaders Visits St Louis

Pictured: Albert Collver, Timothy Quill, Bishop Vsevolod Lytkin, and Alexei Streltsov

The morning after returning from the Dominican Republic, my dear friends from Russia (and Fort Wayne) came to the International Center in Saint Louis for an official visit. Fortunately, for me, I had an opportunity to visit with them. Bishop Vsevolod Lyktin and Rector Alexei Streltsov from the Siberian Evangelical Lutheran Church (SELC) came to discuss closer ties between their church body and the LCMS. It was great to see them and brought back fond memories from my last trip to Siberia, Russia in May 2009. More information about the SELC can be found at the SELC Home Page or at the Siberian Evangelical Lutheran Mission Society.

 
Jason Collver in St. Petersburg (and me in St. Petersburg) in May 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment