Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Two Words Interview on Haiti


Today I was interviewed on "The Two Words" hosted by Rev. Jacob Smith, the associate rector at Calvary/St. George Episcopal in New York City, and Sean Norris, a writer and musician. These guys are Anglicans / Episcopalians who discovered the Lutheran teaching of Law and Gospel and who have read Walther's Proper Distinction Between Law and Gospel. Incredible. In my conversation with them, they told me that they considered themselves Robert Barnes Anglicans.  I encourage you to check out their website: http://www.thetwowords.com and to listen to their program. They had me on Episode 26. I have provided the audio from my interview below (about 15 minutes of the 30 minute program), which unfortunately took place in the cell phone lot at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport since I just returned from a trip and the plane was a little late, rather than on a better sounding landline phone. Not only did these guys interview me but they asked their listeners to support our work at LCMS World Relief and Human Care. So take a listen and visit their website. Thank you Jacob and Sean!


From their web page:

Friday, February 26, 2010
Episode 26


On this six month anniversary of Two Words, the Stallions welcome special guest The Rev. Albert Collver of LCMS World Relief and Human Care to talk about his recent relief trips to Haiti.  It is a sobering account of the devastating situation there, but Albert offers some amazing insight and powerful words of hope.  Listen in to discover ways to help out.  www.lcms.org

If you haven’t listened already be sure to check out our first discussion of Haiti with The Rev. Peter Moore in Episode 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment